Seasonal Construction Inspector
The successful candidate will provide on-site inspection of work for municipal, institutional and private construction projects.
Education & Experience:
- Technical Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field is preferred;
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in construction inspection;
- Must possess a valid state (of residence) driver’s license.
- Conduct on-site daily inspections of construction projects to ensure conformance to contract documents;
- Serve as on-site liaison between the project engineers and construction contractors to resolve questions related to the engineering of assigned projects;
- Prepare project documentation, including Daily Reports;
- Maintain records of work changes and assistance with preparation of “as-built” drawings;
- Oversee compliance with the requirements of permits or approvals granted for construction.
- Successful candidate may be required to work in excess of 8 hours per day, during weekends, and as necessary to ensure adequate observation of Contractor activities.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802-447-1402 with questions.
We are always interested in reviewing your resume. If you feel that you could be a valuable asset to the MSK team, please submit your current materials to info@mskengineeringanddesign.
We look forward to hearing from you.
In the meantime, find out more about the Southern Vermont region and why it is such a great place to live: